Tuesday 26 October 2010

Catching Up

Sorry...did I say tomorrow? Really? Oh dear...I meant 11 DAYS LATER. Hope that's a bit more clear.

Well...I've had a lot going on over the last couple of weeks, but I'll try to sum it up as succinctly as possible.

There have been three pub quizzes (won the 1st one, set the questions for the 2nd and finished runnerup in the third).

There have been multiple drinking sessions involving multiple different people, and some very good times (especially the scavenger hunt/pub crawl last week which was a great deal of fun).

There is a new mobile phone (yes, I finally HAVE one - got it last Tuesday).

There is also a new girlfriend. :-D  (But more on that at another time).

There have been multiple different lessons, a brand new 'Millionaire' quiz that the kids rather liked, and a not-so-subtle attempt to turn my students to the side of Leicester City FC by playing 'Heroes in Blue and White' during one of my lessons. (though I don't think they knew what the hell was going on...)

There have been multiple coffees, rice snacks and failed attempts at eating some of the food in the school canteens.

There was an acquired medical insurance certificate (useful to have just in case...)

And, to be honest....that about covers it. Going into too much depth would result in an entry about 10 miles long, and I don't want that....but suffice it to say I'm now fully settled in!

Coming up STRAIGHT AFTER this...today's entry, and I fully, FULLY intend to post daily from this point on. Promise... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment